Pay attention to the following problems when maintaining the belt repair vulcanizing machine :
1. The storage environment of the belt repair vulcanizing machine should be kept dry and well ventilated to avoid the electrical wiring from being wet due to humidity;
2. Do not use the vulcanizing machine outdoors on rainy days to prevent water from entering the electric control box and heating plate;
3. If the working environment is humid and watery, when dismantling and carrying the belt repair vulcanizing machine , the ground should be raised with items, and do not let the belt repair vulcanizing machine directly contact with water;
4. If the heating plate enters water due to improper operation during use, the manufacturer should be contacted for repair first. If emergency repairs are required, open the cover on the heating plate, pour out the water, and then set the electric control box to manual operation, heat it to 100 ℃, keep the temperature constant for half an hour, and dry the line. The belt is glued in manual mode. At the same time, the manufacturer should be contacted in time for the overall replacement of the circuit.
5. When the belt repair vulcanizing machine does not need to be used for a long time, the heating plate should be heated every half month (temperature is set at 100 ℃), and the temperature is maintained for about half an hour.
6. After the end of each use, the water in the water pressure plate should be cleaned, especially in winter. If the water cannot be cleaned, it will often lead to premature aging of the water pressure plate rubber and reduce the service life of the water pressure plate;
The correct way to release water is after the vulcanization and heat preservation are completed, before the vulcanizer is disassembled. If the water is discharged after the machine is disassembled, it may cause the water in the water pressure plate to not be completely discharged.